Monday, February 9, 2009

My Dream Cast

The new cast of Dancing with the Has Beens was just announced, and it was, for the most part, a predictable collection of former stars, never-were stars, and wanna be stars (but Steve Wozniak, seriously?). I, however, will not be tuning in this season.

I would, however, watch if my own dream cast was featured. Please, for your enjoyment, my Dream List:

1. Kim and NeNe from Real Housewives of Atlanta
2. Omorosa
3. Anna Nicole Smith (back from the grave!)
4. Jessica Simpson
5. Bea Arthur
6. Courtney Love
7. Janice Dickinson
8. That little guy on Chelsea Handler's show
9. Pete Doherty
10. Star Jones
11. Sarah Palin
12. Joe the Plumber
13. Rod Blagojevich

Fun fact: I once had dinner with Bea Arthur for a charity event, and she is an ANGRY DRUNK. She would make Cloris Leachman's time on the show seem tame!

No comments:

Post a Comment